How to get a rugged patina.
- The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it.
- Using chemicals will weaken the leather. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in.
- Avoid leaving leather in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- We recommend Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam for additional leather conditioning.
Waxed Canvas care.
- Shake or brush off dirt, sand or any other abrasive material.
- For small spots, use cold water and mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- With a little soap, gently massage the spotted surface.
- Rinse with a sponge and cold water. Let the bag air dry.