Rustico’s hand-sewing Craftsman is responsible for the craftsmanship and assembly of many of the products created at Rustico. This position is where our fine quality materials meets skilled hands and creative minds with a knack for creating remarkable products that are individually unique. In this role you will be hand crafting and sewing many of our products primarily. You will also help in assembly of product and assist with final packaging, merchandising, quality inspection, sorting and counting. This position reports to the Overall Production Manager.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized and work well under pressure.
- Must be willing to be a member of a team and function well in a group setting.
- Computer Controlled Sewing Machine Operator (not required but highly desirable)
- Light manufacturing/sewing operations experience a plus
- Duties would include cutting out patterns, some sewing work, and assembly.
- Experience with industrial sewing equipment, desirable.
- Ability to measure, cut and finish based on work orders and verbal instructions.
- An eye for quality and a willingness to work as part of a team.
- Able to frequently lift up to 25 lbs.
- 1-4 years in a similar role is a plus
Position Pay Range
$9-$12 hr depending on experience.