Here at Rustico, we believe in being your authentic self, living with a purpose, and leaving your mark in the world. If you have the same beliefs, then we want to find the right role for you on our team.
Rustico is looking for a skilled Graphic Designer who’s proficient and enthusiastic in all aspects of design, obtains a forward thinking mentality, can solve problems in new ways and adapts well in group work.
If your passions include a mixture of building, design, fonts, sketch and drafting all meanwhile having fun, then we’d like to talk to you.
Our ideal candidate will be a clever and self-driven designer who’s capable of creating aesthetically pleasing print and digital graphics on a regular basis. This position will challenge you to think differently, not be afraid to create, brainstorm fresh ideas, challenge the status quo, hands on in crafting projects, work well in teams, identify user needs and bring to fruition innovative work. Our newest team member will bring a unique perspective and value to our company and contribute to its culture.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
· Report to the Creative Director
· Work closely with Product Development team and Marketing to design, create products, and craft advertising content.
· Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software.
· Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for print ads, packaging, product collateral, email campaigns, catalogs, web banners and pop ups.
· Prepare rough drafts, present your ideas and amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval.
· Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience and determine the message designs should portray.
· Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
· Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
· Make Rustico look good.
What You Bring to Our Team:
· Proven graphic designing experience.
· Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
· Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
· Proficient in Adobe CC (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.).
· Highly proficient in all design aspects.
· Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or relevant
· 2-3 years’ experience in Graphic Design preferred
· Photography skills included – product photography a plus
We have been in the leather journal business since 1998 and have created high-quality products such as books, journals, bags accessories and other rustic gear that have become an integral part of our customer’s daily essentials. Our company has experienced considerable success and significant growth in all departments and intend on upholding this momentum.
We thrive as a company and team by occupying our core values: Authenticity, Craftsmanship, Generosity, and Purpose. Through every product we create and sell, we want to help our customers experience life outdoors from within, and awaken inside them pride in who they are, what they can do, and what they love doing it.