Vagabond Leather Bracelet
Thin leather, cast pewter buckle, and Irish waxed linen thread mean the Vagabond Leather Bracelet is crafted from the right stuff. This gorgeous bracelet wraps around the wrist twice for grown-ups and three times for kids.
About the Vagabond Leather Bracelet
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0031-3001
- Dimensions: 20" x .375"
- Comes with orange or blue hand stitching
- Cast pewter adjustable buckle
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
I own three different Rustico bracelets and I enjoy all of them. The buckle on the Vagabond, however, along with the stitching, make it my personal favorite. It is versatile and really cool. I also chose to cut the end so I did not have it dangling after double-wrapping and putting it through the buckle (I reached out to ask Rustico if that was OK before I did it). I probably wear this bracelet most of the days of the week and it looks great both with both work attire and casual dress. Big winner and I intend to purchase another one in a different color comb for even more versatility!
Vagabond Leather Bracelet
Very cool bracelet. So glad I found this company. Shout out to the Clayne Crawford Foundation for bringing me to this site. Will certainly buy more in the future. I look forward to see how the bracelet "ages".
I've had the vagabond leather bracelet for about 3ish weeis now and have wore it every day since I've received it. It looks very classy and isn't too flashy. For someone that dislikes accessories this is a perfect choice that wants to stand out a bit without being too 'loud'. 10/10 would buy again. The quality is amazing, I have the blue stiching but it also comes in an orangish color. It has gotten so soft over time and is one of my every day items I wear along with my watch.
I bought this wristband as a gift for my husband and he loves it! I love the uniqueness of the buckle and the ability to customize the string and leather combinations. We travel and are outdoors a lot and I can't wait to see how the leather wears and ages over time.