Leather Hunting Log
With an early morning start and the truck outside warming up, don't forget to toss your Leather Hunting Log in the glove compartment. Keep notes of each key part of the trip. Designed to be used on any type of hunt.
About the Leather Hunting Log
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: OD0010-0003
- 3.75" x 1" x 8"
- 96 printed 3.25" x 7.5" pages
- Rough-cut, cream-colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Secured with a leather Buckle closure
- Hand-sewn binding
- Keywords: hunter log, hunters log book, hunt, duck, deer, elk, foul
- This item is non-refillable
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the gray box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
My Hunting Journal is exactly as stated, definitely a high grade product. I did have problems with Rustico - after 3 tries ordering online I had to email (no phone number) the problem with their website, then after cumbersome emails back and forth I was sent a direct order page which worked. Yet my Personalized product arrived And was NOT Personalized and I’d paid extra. It took 2 weeks to get this product. They sent a new one in 1 week which was personalized. A return label was sent to return the wrong product.
Many Organizations and Companies have come to me for ideas on how to increase safety in hunting and firearms use in general. One of those ideas I’ve pushed for is for ALL Shooters to keep Log Books concerning their Firearms in the internal, external, and terminal ballistics data they can collect during every firing, cleaning, or modification event!
Doing this will greatly increase the intensity with which each Shooter puts into his/her continuing action; Getting more Proficient with knowledge and Safety!
This data book is a great start to this venture for hunters! It could be used on the range or during other events as well by simply dedicating one third to each of the main ballistic categories, and changing a few “headers” in the collection boxes provided.
With the quality of the workmanship, the fact it’s leather, and that it’s designed for packing in small kit bags, will make it appealing to all serious Shooters! With firearms there should only be “serious Shoiters”!
Send in your recommendations ( waterproof paper w/alcohol pen), A designated pouch for inclimate conditions, etc...
As is though, is a great piece of gear!!
We love the quality and craftsmanship of the Hunter log! What a wonderful gift for my husband! What you get is well worth the cost!
Leather Hunting Log
Ordered this product for my son in-law hoping to have it for Christmas
Had it monogrammed and it was shipped on the 21st we received it on the 24th
And product was as promised and I am very pleased