Leather Pilot Log
You've got to make every trip count. Track each flight with our Pilot Log (flight log) handmade from top-grain leather by skilled artisans. This product includes either a Standard (ASA-SP-30) or Master (ASA-SP-6) Pilot Log.
Read how one pilot uses it to record his experiences in the air.
About the Leather Pilot Log
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: OD0120-0404
- Master (ASA-SP-6)
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 7.5"
- 288 pages
- Standard (ASA-SP-30)
- Dimensions: 8" x 5.5"
- Holds your choice of Master or a Standard Log book
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- 104 pages
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the orange box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Beautiful, very happy
I ordered the leather pilot log for my husband for Christmas. He just finished his private pilot’s license and he loved that the leather portion could be removed and new pilot logs can be added as he continues his flying. Would buy again.
I ordered the Leather Pilot log book, it Is beautiful . I had it engraved and it turned out better than expected. Customer service even is only through email was prompt and they called me when I asked for it.
Will buy again
Ordered the pilot log in charcoal. Looks great and my fiancé loves it!