Leather Book of Flies
Keep your flies dry in style. The Book of Flies is designed to hold up to 20 of your best-tied flies. It is handcrafted with genuine top-grain leather with a felt lined interior. Get the accessory you didn't realize you needed. Flies not included.
Giving as a gift? See it in a bundled Gift Set
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: OD0025-0005
- 2.75" x 6" when closed, 6" x 6" when open
- Holds up to 20 of your best-tied flies
- Outer layer is durable top-grain cowhide, inner layer is wool-felt
- Secure strap closure
- "Fly" logo on front cover
- Machine-sewn detail
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Leather Book of Flies
This was my first purchase from rustico and the quality did not disappoint. Very well made and can't wait to use for years to come.
The books are amazing quality and I love that this company is local! Can't wait to give these books to my husband and have him look at the rest of the line up of products!