Leather Fishing Log
That's it, be patient, and log that catch. Our Leather Fishing Log is handmade from top-grain leather and approved by our resident Fisherman Isaac Childs (who just happens to be the founder of Rustico). Great for everyone from beginner to seasoned expert.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: OD0021-0005
- 3.75" x 1" x 8"
- 96 pre-printed 3.25" x 7.5" pages
- Rough-cut, cream-colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- "Fishing Log" logo on front cover
- Buckle closure This item is non-refillable
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
This fishing log is a gift for our son and it is absolutely beautiful. Made well!!
Exactly what I was looking for.
We ordered one for each of the kiddos. They are avid fisherman. The leather is so soft and smells like a leather shop. The kids will have these their whole life I’m sure. It is a very classy looking piece, especially with their names embossed on the front. My only concern is I wonder if pages can be added.
Very well crafted fishing journal. Couldn't find a better one out there let alone for such a good price. If you're a die hard fisherman or a guide this is such a great log to have.
Purchased the hunting and fishing logs for my father and he loves them. Wish I would've done it years ago. They're great quality and I can tell they will be with my family for a long time! I highly recommend them!