Leather Fly Fishing Log
That's it, be patient, and log that catch. Our Leather Fly Fishing Log is handmade from top-grain leather and approved by our resident Fly Fisherman Isaac Childs (who just happens to be the founder of Rustico).
Giving as a gift? See it in a bundled Gift Set
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: OD0020-0005
- 3.75" x 1'' x 8"
- 96 printed 3.25" x 7" Fly Fishing Log pages
- Rough-cut, cream-colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Secured with a leather buckle closure
- "Fly" logo on front cover
- Hand-sewn binding This item is non-refillable
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
I actually bought this for myself, but you know what? I deserved it! :) This is a great item to have and will help me organize those hatches and times of the year with equipment used to maximize my success year after year and possibly have something to hand down to my daughters when they get older. It is beautifully bound and very elegant and well made. I'm loving it. Check out my review video at https://youtu.be/q1M3CoRQ0ro and see for yourself.
This is a gift and I had names embossed but that process wasn't as nice as a previous one I have
I got this for my husband's birthday and he truly loved it! So much that he asked me to tell the wife of a friend of his, so she could get it for her husband too! I was so proud to give him this beautiful piece of craftsmanship. I highly recommend having them gift wrap it for you. It's the most fitting style of wrap for the log...just loved all if it!! My husband can't wait to use it on his next fishing outing!
A great item to carry and chronicle my fishing with.
Leather Fly Fishing Log