Knox Bifold Leather Wallet
This traditional men's bifold wallet comes crafted in tried-and-true rustic design. Handcrafted with handsome, top-grain leather, it includes 4 interior credit card slots and 1 full bill compartment for your cash and receipts. Designed to take up minimal pocket space in either the front or the back pocket. This is the classic wallet you'll pass down for generations.
About the Knox Bifold Leather Wallet
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0115-0002
- 3.5” x 4.25”
- Bi-fold ID wallet
- 4 internal pocket for credit cards
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Designed to hold 6-8 cards
- Leather will flex with time allowing for more cards
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Gift Wrapping ($10)
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
Personalizations ($8 - $12)
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the orange box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Another wonderful product from my favorite leather goods retailer.
Had this engraved with two lines for my husband. Turned out great. Subtle and quality engraving.
The wallet is nice and tight—cards have no wiggle room right now, but of course that will loosen up a bit with use.
Great product. Should last him years.
I love this wallet. The quality is amazing, but the color is off from the pictures in the description for Chip Tan. I understand that imperfections can occur due to the individual nature of these hand crafted products, but this is a pretty substantial shift in color. The wallet I purchased is more brown, while in the product images, it appears to be more of a burgundy color with reddish undertones. Don't get me wrong, I think this is an amazing wallet. You should buy one! Just be aware of the color inconsistencies.
Was impressed with the quality. I gave it as a gift and they have said that it’s a great size, and nice feel. Exactly what they were looking for and easy to break in.
Knox Bifold Leather Wallet
I gave 4 because at first it was weird because I kept opening the bifold upside down. Maybe cause the circle logo position sometimes i still do it but getting use to it other then that wallet feels reallygood and time goes it gets softer