Brooklyn Leather Clutch
The Brooklyn Clutch is an elegant, minimal leather pouch with a top zipper, detachable side wristlet, and interior pockets. Handmade with our exclusive top-grain leather and lined inside with red canvas, it's great to stow makeup, identification, cash, keys, and other needed essentials. Remove the wristlet for an even more simple look and she can downsize for an evening out.
Giving as a gift? See it in a bundled Gift Set
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0223-0002
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 5.5"
- Zipper closure
- Cloth lining inside
- 1 Internal zipper pocket
- 1 internal card pocket
- 1 internal miscellaneous pocket
- 18 inch removable leather loop handle
- Top-grain quality leather
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
This is a beautiful clutch and is a good size. I wanted a clutch that was a little bigger than one I’ve had for years and years but didn’t want one too big, and this is just right. It can fit my wallet/phone, my AirPods, some cash, my keys, and my mask no problem and I can tell that as I use it more it’ll stretch and break in more. I use it often when I don’t want to lug around my bigger purse but don’t have pockets for everything I want to take. Well made and the leather is beautiful.
I love everything about this clutch. It is beautiful, spacious, awesome quality, and just what I needed. I especially like if for traveling. I have all of the essentials close to me and easily accessible. I enjoy it immensely. It's definitely of the the best purchases I have made in a while. I have purchased several journals and notebooks from Rustico as gifts and for personal use and I have never been disappointed. The Brooklyn leather clutch was just at testament to the consistent quality and satisfaction I have in every product I order. I love this kind of consistent quality in my purchases.
My girl loves the Brooklyn clutch. The quality is unmatched, I highly recommend.
My relatives are going to love these gifts!! Great craftsmanship. Amazing customer Service. I have worked with Emma and Chloe in the past. You really can't beat their service.
Original design of this clutch resulted in the strap breaking off the zipper ... twice. Rustico was kind enough to replace it both times and I'm now on the redesigned third iteration. Great customer service and proactive product development!