Phoenix Copper Water Bottle - Wide Top
Inspired by mineral-rich mountains and the adventures they hold, the Phoenix Copper Water Bottle brings together natural health and quality craftsmanship with every cool sip. Wrapped in a hand-sewn 3-piece leather sleeve this bottle is a perfect companion for your journey. Please note that copper dents easily.
Giving as a gift? See it in a bundled Gift Set
About the Phoenix Copper Water Bottle - Wide Top
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0173-0014
Please note: Because copper is a soft metal that easily dents, we can't accept returns for dented bottles
- 100% Copper
- Leather Sleeve: 3.25" x 3" Diameter
- Copper Bottle: 8.75" x 2.75" Diameter
- 900 ml or 30 oz
- Has a Wide Top
- Hand Sewn Leather Sleeve crafted from top-grain cowhide
- Read about the features and proper care.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
This is an excellent coper water bottle, the lid works better than all the others I have tried. This one though is too small, your add detail say it is 30 oz but it is actually about 18oz I would buy another one if you actually had one that was 30-32oz.
This thing looks good, feels good. Get it personalized! My only complaint is that you don't offer a larger one (I'm a big water drinker)
Nice water bottle, smaller than I was told but nevertheless a nice well made copper water bottle
Phoenix Copper Water Bottle - Wide Top
I really like my Rustico bottle and take it almost everywhere with me, especially at work. I've been gentle with unscrewing and replacing the cap, but it does make an increasingly loud squeaking sound with the metal rubbing against metal. Is there a lubrication substance/oil that you recommend to reduce or eliminate this sound?