Scout Leather Satchel
The Scout Leather Satchel is loved for its convenient size, classic design, accessible pockets, and exceptional quality. A perfect daily carry bag for the items you often need. Wear it around town, to work, or keep it close as a travel companion.
About the Scout Leather Satchel
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0230-0013
- 10.5" x 9" x 2"
- Interior pocket and Exterior backside pouch
- Secured with a Flap closure
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Strap has a 22" drop meant for cross-body wearing
- Unique lace construction
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Gift Wrapping ($10)
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
Personalizations ($8 - $12)
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Love the color; like a grey. It works as a nice shoulder hand bag. It handles all my essentials.
perfect cross body and the charcoal is the right amount of darkness to blend with all outfits. I can't wait to see how it beautifies with age.
I had to give in to the murse...the (possibly) dreaded man purse. I'm a type one diabetic and have stuff...lots of stuff that, as a responsible diabetic, I really need to carry at all times. And, surprise, surprise, most diabetic themed products are a little, no offense intended, geriatric. As in no style, no flavuh flave...instead smacking of, "I'd rather have diabetes than carry this." It took a few tries at different satchels to get the right size, but if you want a smaller-than-messenger bag, but bigger than just-for-a-wallet-and-sunglasses kinda deal, this is it. The leather is fantastic, and the over-all craftsmanship is superb. And the design, along with the charcoal color (for my tastes) is masculine to the point that I won't feel metrosexual carrying this around. And Rustico has proven itself to be a fantastic company to work with.
Your products are perfection.
I messaged on IG with questions about specifically what I was looking for and they responding with their reconnections. I love the cross body strap and the front strap that holds the flap closed.!