Rustico Candle + Succulent Vessel - Juniper
Invite the outdoors in with fresh mountain air and Juniper trees that awaken the senses to one of adventure and stepping outside. This Juniper Scent is incredibly popular and easily recognizable.
Give life to these candles once they're done by easily repurposing the concrete vessel by housing a small succulent or plant inside.
Giving as a gift? See it in a bundled Gift Set
About the Rustico Candle + Succulent Vessel - Juniper
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: HS0005-JUNIPER
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 4" x 3.5"
- Capacity: 6 oz (170 g)
- Burn time: 30-40 hours
- Reusable concrete vessel
- Leather accents
- Cork base
- Cotton wick
- *Juniper branches not included
- Burn within sight
- Keep away from flammable items
- Keep away from children and pets
- Remove all packaging materials before lighting.
- Light candle for maximum of 2 hours.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time candle is lit.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
- Burn in an open area away from drafts.
- Do not burn the candle below 1/4 inch of remaining wax.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the orange box as detailed in the illustration below:
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
This candle is fabulous! I was somewhat reluctant to purchase this candle because I have a very hard time finding fragrances that do not give me a headache or make my throat scratchy. I also wasn't sure about picking a random scent that I wasn't actually able to smell. That being said, I love every rustico item I have ever purchased and figured that even if the candle didn't work I would have an amazing little planter I could use. I love this candle! The Juniper scent is not overwhelming and I haven't had any issues with headaches or irritation. The concrete and leather is a nice neutral combination to go with my decor. The only negative thing I have to say about this candle is that the wood wick makes "a lot of noise"...I know that it's kind of like a campfire with crackling wood and really it is relative in terms of noise-it's not loud. The first time I lit it, I kept hearing this noise and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from until I finally realized it was the wooden wick. Even my man made a comment another time I had it burning wondering what that noise was...and he rarely notices anything. Lol. That being said, I am totally buying another one. If you burn it long enough, it definitely burns evenly. I think it will be easy to clean, once it gets to that point, to reuse the container. If you're considering this candle, I would definitely say go for it!
Long lasting aromatic candle
This candle is so pretty and the scent is mild and pleasing. If you are leery of buying a candle you haven't smelled first, don't be in this case. It's not strong enough to bother anyone, yet it's not so weak that it has no scent. It's a clean, classy, outdoorsy scent. And even if you don't love the smell, the vessel itself is so pretty it immediately elevates the style of any bookshelf. I'm a candle snob, and this is one of my favorites I've bought yet. If you're wavering, take the plunge. You won't regret it.