Blackwing 602 Pencil Set
The Palomino Blackwing 602 model is known for its firm and smooth graphite core. These pencils are famous for their gunmetal grey finish and the iconic square Blackwing ferrule complete with a pink eraser. Sharpen your skills with this premium instrument. Come in packs of 12.
About the Blackwing 602 Pencil Set
- Manufacturer: Blackwing
- SKU: BW-104141
- 1.1x1.1x15.7 cm
- Refill / Pencil lead
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
My son loves your pencils. I bought your bracelets for myself and 2 cousins. Mine is way too big but I guess I'll wear it large or try and figure out how to make it work. The other 2 bracelets have yet to make it to their recipients. They're at Grandma's. Hope they fit them better than me. Love the quality and handmade aspect. Thanks again and happy holidays.