Glider Bolt-Action Pen - Brass
Perfect for the dexterous writing professional, this Tactile Turn Glider pen in Brass offers an immaculate rustic design that requires no modification for your refills. Enjoy the finesse and uniqueness of the satisfying sliding bolt action making it the ultimate writing instrument. The artisans behind this pen take great pride in their American craftsmanship and truly leave their mark. Each pen includes one complimentary leather sleeve with the option for personalization.
Personalization applies to sleeve only.
About the Glider Bolt-Action Pen - Brass
- Manufacturer: Tactile Turn
- SKU: AC0423-BR05
- Unique sliding bolt action
- Regular pilot G2 refills
- Made from solid 360 Brass
- 5.6" in length or 142mm
- 63 grams or 2.2 oz
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the orange box as detailed in the illustration below:
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Quite comfortable and easy using instrument
Without intending to, I realized I had become quite a writer and desired a high-quality pen. The gliders' unique mechanism (action?) caught my eye, and the brass case matched my other Dark Brown Rustico products handsomely. It is a heavy pen, which makes wearing it in a shirt out of the question, but the leather sheath (with fits perfectly with a little use) gives me confidence when carrying it in my pocket. The weight also makes extended writing sessions easier on the hands and is well-balanced. It also takes an impressive array of readily-available pen refills (I prefer Uni-Ball Signo 207 Ultra-Micro).
Seems to be good quality; I like the solid brass, and the unique bolt action is quirky-cool. The only problem is that the leather sleeve, which is a nice touch, and very good quality, is too skinny for the pen. Would have been unhandy to use for the pen in a pocket, though, regardless. I'll find another use for it.