Classic Sketching Pencil
About the Classic Sketching Pencil
- Manufacturer: YStudio
- SKU: YS-14-CSP
- 1.1x1.1x15.7 cm
- Lead Refills
- 2.0 mm
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
This was a present for me, and what a treat. The size is amazing, as in the same length and diameter of a good sketching pencil. It has a perfect weight so you don't need to press, and the lead diameter is superb for sketching and writing. Best of all, the metal craftsmanship is perfection. Leads are available elsewhere in colors and various weights/hardness. It is a joy to use and impressive. Compliments from others are frequent. For a splurge it's turned into an all time favorite. Plus, it's fun to use. I think my sketching is improving, too.