Stowaway Large Leather Pouch
The Stowaway Large Leather Pouch is hand-sewn with Irish waxed linen thread and crafted from our exclusive top-grain leather that looks better with age. This large sized version is designed to be highly versatile. It's most often used as a clutch or a case for the iPad mini or another small tablet.
Can be personalized with a name or phrase.
About the Stowaway Large Leather Pouch
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0184-0001
- 6.5" x 9.25"
- Sewn by hand with waxed-linen thread
- Secured with a Flap-tie closure
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Stowaway Large Leather Pouch
My partner and I own the small stowaway pouches and we love them. We decided to get the larger pouches to carry colored pencils, pads, cards, or ink markers. It works great for carrying accessories to accompany your Rustico journal!
The craftsmanship is amazing; however, I didn’t recall seeing the specs and the pouch is much smaller than I expected as it’s intended purpose for my husband. An oversight on my part does not diminish the beauty and quality of this pouch! I might use it for MYSELF!
Purchased the Stowaway Large Leather Pouch in Ocean with personalization. Wanted a nice bag to keep my Kindle Oasis in. This pouch is perfect. Pouch fits my Oasis with cover like a glove. The pouch is well made and should last forever. I'm very pleased with this pouch.
As with everything I’ve bought from Rustico so far - and trust me, I would buy the whole store if I could!, this Stowaway that I bought in buckskin is exactly what I needed. Perfect size, beautifully handmade, and holds more than you think. If you travel, stash all your documents for easy retrieval: passport(s), itinerary, boarding passes, airport maps; I also put my ‘non-US’ phone with its international SIM card in it so I have it ready when I land.
Don’t travel much? it’s great as a stash-anything-you need to keep handy and together in one place, wether it’s make up for a quick touch-up or your smaller journal and pens.
Better yet, if you’re a woman, use as a cute pochette to carry your phone and other small, absolutely necessary items. The photos show what I had in my bag today when I wrote the review : my Kindle, glasses, graphic pen, a Rustico notebook, a small tin of Maldon salt, a small jar of moistureizer, gum, pocket kleenex, page marker tabs,a lip gloss.....and there was still a bit of room!