Messenger Leather Journal + Brass Pen Gift Set
This gift set combines the Machine Era Original Brass Pen and our classic Messenger Journal for an unforgettable gift. The Machine Era Original Brass Pen features a solid brass body with a hefty weight and balance. The Messenger Journal is handcrafted with top-grain leather, a fold-over flap, and secure double wrap closure. Cream-colored, rough-cut pages are handsewn into the binding for an old-world look.
Note: The pen cannot be personalized.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0060-0001,ME-Original-Brass,Gift-Box-Large-Dkb Messenger Journal
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 9"
- 160 blank 5.5" x 8.5" pages
- Rough-cut cream-colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Secured with a double wrap closure
- Hand-sewn binding
- This item is non-refillable
- Machined from solid brass
- Threaded cap
- Compact design
- Pilot G2 cartridge preloaded
- Made in USA
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Length (capped): 4.6”
- Length (open): 4.3”
- Dimensions 10.75" x 10.75" x 3.5
- Package with soft, crinkle paper
- Sliding wood lid
- Leather handle and clasp accents
Machine Era Original Brass Pen
Wooden Pine Box
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Journal was exquisite. I collect leather journals to write in and I collect fountain pens. I have 30 or so fountain pens and enjoy experimenting with the writing. I always use the adapter with quality ink. This pen did not meet up. It does not flow well. Hard to get it started and is more scratchy. Not enjoyable to write with. Possible lemon defect but disappointing for me. I would recommend the journal, but not the pen. Maybe if it were replaced and a new pen which wrote smoother and better without skips thenI could change this review.
I don't know how they do it, but that Rustico team sleighs with their gifts they make. Perfectly hand crafted, and the customer service is North Pole-worthy.
It’s beautiful I have my own I got as a gift my Pastor loves journaling
Classic! Perfect gift! Thinking about purchasing as a graduation present as well because I was so impressed with the quality!