Waxed Canvas Lunch Bag + Copper Bottle Gift Set
This gift set combines the Waxed Canvas + Leather Roll Top Lunch Bag Large, the Phoenix Copper Water Bottle, and Beeswrap reusable food wraps. Pack your lunch along in the classically designed Dispatch Heavy Duty Lunch Bag, which is a blend of top-grain leather and waxed canvas with a roll-top and antiqued brass stud closure. The Phoenix Copper Water Bottle is made with 100% copper, a wide top with screw top lid, and a handsewn leather sleeve. It will easily be the most unique water bottle you own. The Beeswrap food wrap is made with certified organic cotton, beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin, making it reusable and biodegradable. Included in the set is one sandwich wrap with string closure and two medium food wraps. All items are packaged inside a pinewood gift box with a sliding lid and leather handle.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0199-0120,AC0173-0001,Bees-Wrap,Gift-Box-Large-Dkb Canvas + Leather Roll Top Lunch bag Large
- Dimensions: 8” W x 5.5” D x 10” H
- Roll-top design
- Leather pocket that holds a card or note
- Made from waxed canvas and top-grain cowhide
- Double snap closure
- Machine stitching
- Antique brass hardware
- 100% Copper
- Leather Sleeve: 4" x 3" Diameter
- Copper Bottle: 10.5" x 3" Diameter
- 950 ml or 32 oz
- Has a Wide Top
- Hand Sewn Leather Sleeve crafted from top-grain cowhide
- 1- 13" x 13" Sandwich wrap
- 2- 10" x 11" Medium wraps
- Natural alternative to plastic wrap
- Dimensions 10.75" x 10.75" x 3.5
- Package with soft, crinkle paper
- Sliding wood lid
- Leather handle and clasp accents
3 Bee’s Wrap Reusable Food Wrap
Large Cardboard Box
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Shake or brush off dirt, sand or any other abrasive material.
- For small spots, use cold water and mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- With a little soap, gently massage the spotted surface.
- Rinse with a sponge and cold water. Let air dry.
beautifully crafted and she was delighted...