Messenger Leather Journal + Fountain Pen Gift Set
This gift set combines the Lincoln Tornado Fountain Pen, black Iroshizuku ink, and our classic Messenger Journal for an unforgettable gift. The Lincoln Tornado Fountain Pen has a full antique copper finish with a stealth black trim and the option to refill. A contour grip section, extended barrel length, and medium nib make this a beautiful and functional pen. The bottle of Iroshizuku ink is dye-based, black, and high quality. The Messenger Journal is handcrafted with top-grain leather, a fold-over flap, and secure double wrap closure. Cream-colored, rough-cut pages are handsewn into the binding for an old-world look. All items are packaged inside a pinewood gift box with a sliding lid and leather handle.
Note: The pen cannot be personalized. Pen case is selected at random by Retro51.
About the Messenger Leather Journal + Fountain Pen Gift Set
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0060-0001,VRF-1331N,Ink-IS-Black,Gift-Box-Large-Dkb
- Messenger Journal
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 9"
- 160 blank 5.5" x 8.5" pages
- Rough-cut cream-colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Secured with a double wrap closure
- Hand-sewn binding
- This item is non-refillable
- Retro51 Tornado Fountain Pen - Lincoln
- Cap type: screw
- Ink included: black
- Filling mechanism: cartridge or converter
- All antique copper finish
- Stealth Black Trim
- Medium nib included
- Nib color: silver
- Nib material: steel
- Body Diameter: 14.1 mm
- Body Length: 14.7 mm
- Overall Weigh empty: 25 g
- Compatible with: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium and 1.1mm nibs
- Iroshizuku Ink Bottle
- Volume: 50ml
- Color: Black
- Ink Composition: Dye-Based
- Container: Glass Bottle
- Height: 3.1 inches (8.0 cm)
- Length: 3.3 inches (8.5 cm)
- Width: 1.4 inches (3.6 cm)
- Great for Dip Pen and Fountain Pens
- Wooden Pine Box
- Dimensions 10.75" x 10.75" x 3.5
- Package with soft, crinkle paper
- Sliding wood lid
- Leather handle and clasp accents
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the gray box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Journal was exquisite. I collect leather journals to write in and I collect fountain pens. I have 30 or so fountain pens and enjoy experimenting with the writing. I always use the adapter with quality ink. This pen did not meet up. It does not flow well. Hard to get it started and is more scratchy. Not enjoyable to write with. Possible lemon defect but disappointing for me. I would recommend the journal, but not the pen. Maybe if it were replaced and a new pen which wrote smoother and better without skips thenI could change this review.
I don't know how they do it, but that Rustico team sleighs with their gifts they make. Perfectly hand crafted, and the customer service is North Pole-worthy.
It’s beautiful I have my own I got as a gift my Pastor loves journaling
Classic! Perfect gift! Thinking about purchasing as a graduation present as well because I was so impressed with the quality!