Rustico Mens Leather Belt
Meet the stylish Rustico Men's Leather Belt with matte nickel or antique brass hardware. Strong, attractive and minimal, the belt is made to last the test of time. Sourced from North American hides and made in the USA. The Chicago Screws allow for buckle customization and offer superior durability. As with all of our products, we ensure the highest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Giving as a gift? See it in a bundled Gift Set
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0250-BR17-30
- Dimensions: Length Selected x 1.5 "
- Heel Bar Buckle
- Secured with Chicago Screws
- Made from 9 oz. Full-Grain Cowhide Sizing
- This belt is measured in US standard inches and is true to size. This means the size is the length to the center hole. To account for fabric and regular variance, we recommend you order a size or two above your pant size. There are 9 holes to adjust fit.
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Everything about shopping with Rustico is wonderful, however, in this case, the belt was too long. I ordered a shorter length and sent the other back, easy peasy.
This is a real leather, no paper filler belt I have been looking for for a long time. I have no issues with the belt, very strong feeling. I can see this lasting many years. Awesome
Rustico Mens Leather Belt
Best belt I have had in many years. Great thick leather like we had when I was a kid on the ranch.
I would like to start off with asking why my first 1 star review was deleted? If you guys are going to change the quality of the belt, then the ppl should be informed. This is the third belt that I have purchased from rustico. The two belts that I initially purchased last year were great quality leather belts. It was worth every penny, which is why I went to purchase the third a couple of weeks ago. BUT this third belt that I recently purchased is complete cheap crap, not even worth $30. You can feel the difference in quality of the leather, it’s also thinner and stiffer. I was told that it needed to be broken in, but that’s not the issue Bc For the belts that I bought last year, one of them has been in the box unworn and still has that same quality that my broken-in belt has. This new belt you guys are marketing is not the same quality belt. I’m going to post pictures below with side by side comparisons. (The lighter belt is the belt that was purchased two weeks ago and the one I am writing a bad review on).
This is very disappointing. I have purchased a lot of different items from this site (pocket wallets, beard kits, belts) and in multiples, but I will not be purchasing or recommending anymore items from this company. For 1) your overcharging for a different/cheaper quality Of leather and 2) the customer service for my complaint over the purchased belt was less than satisfactory and 3) Your deleting 1 star reviews from consumers that has made multiple purchases from y’all in the past and that’s dishonest.