Journeyman Waxed Canvas Apron
Designed to hold up under the demands of any creative project, the Journeyman Waxed Canvas Apron holds strong from the garden to the workshop. Durable waxed canvas complemented by top-grain leather straps and pockets allows this apron to embrace the marks of your trade without compromising quality.
Read how this unique apron was designed by our product development team.
About the Journeyman Waxed Canvas Apron
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0650-2601
- Dimensions: 32.75" x 24"
- 3 pockets
- 2 tool holding straps
- Includes a clip for keys/accessories
- Adjustable belt in the back
- Made from highest quality Waxed Canvas
- Leather made from top-grain cowhide
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Waxed Canvas Care
- Shake or brush off dirt, sand or any other abrasive material.
- For small spots, use cold water and mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- With a little soap, gently massage the spotted surface.
- Rinse with a sponge and cold water. Let air dry.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
I purchased the Journeyman Waxed Canvas Apron just a few weeks ago. I'm a landscape contractor, and use it to hold gardening tools (pruners, wire cable, irrigation parts, hori-hori knife). I use my gear daily, and go through an apron roughly every year. eventually the pockets just fall apart. I often have to do repairs like restitching pockets during that year. With this apron however, the issues started immediately.
The apron looked great when it arrived. Mostly happy with the appearance and fit (though an adjustable neck strap would be nice, I had to sew that myself to shorted in). Bigger issue was with construction. Within a week of use, the bottom pocket stitching separated, so stuff started falling out. Dropping pruners on your foot is a bummer. Then the stitching on the knife pocket separated too.
Luckily I can sew and have a machine, so I am reinforcing all the stitching on the pockets. Had to buy upholstery thread and leather needs, but the apron was too expensive to give up on.
Overall, not thrilled.
Awaking detail to all their products and highly recommended and will continue to look to site for gifts and leather products
Was an awesome gift to receive for Father’s Day. Granted I picked it out and ordered it, totally surprised! Quality is great and I can finally keep track of my pencils, tape measure and small tools while entrenched in a project, while staying clean and looking good. It fits well and allows for good movement. Hanging it right by the door to my shop. Very happy with the choice.
I bought the waxed apron as a birthday for my daughter’s boyfriend. Everyone loved the quality and style.
I love my new apron quality analyst I'll go with my rustic look at my new salon thanks again