Journeyman Waxed Canvas Apron
Designed to hold up under the demands of any creative project, the Journeyman Waxed Canvas Apron holds strong from the garden to the workshop. Durable waxed canvas complemented by top-grain leather straps and pockets allows this apron to embrace the marks of your trade without compromising quality.
Read how this unique apron was designed by our product development team.
About the Journeyman Waxed Canvas Apron
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0650-2601
- Dimensions: 32.75" x 24"
- 3 pockets
- 2 tool holding straps
- Includes a clip for keys/accessories
- Adjustable belt in the back
- Made from highest quality Waxed Canvas
- Leather made from top-grain cowhide
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Waxed Canvas Care
- Shake or brush off dirt, sand or any other abrasive material.
- For small spots, use cold water and mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- With a little soap, gently massage the spotted surface.
- Rinse with a sponge and cold water. Let air dry.
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Quality and finish of the apron were even better than I expected. This made a great gift. An exceptional, quality, handmade in the USA item!
Lovely apron, just right for my woodworking, ramp building husband.
This gift for my artisan son was well received and appreciated. He loves it!
I got this as a gift for my best friend and business partner who is a wood working enthusiast. He was blown away by the gift and it looked amazing on him. He loves all the pockets for tools and gadgets as well as the sizable waist strap. I was really happy that I put his name on there as well. Had I not, I would have kept it for myself!
I purchased the Journeyman Waxed Canvas Apron just a few weeks ago. I'm a landscape contractor, and use it to hold gardening tools (pruners, wire cable, irrigation parts, hori-hori knife). I use my gear daily, and go through an apron roughly every year. eventually the pockets just fall apart. I often have to do repairs like restitching pockets during that year. With this apron however, the issues started immediately.
The apron looked great when it arrived. Mostly happy with the appearance and fit (though an adjustable neck strap would be nice, I had to sew that myself to shorted in). Bigger issue was with construction. Within a week of use, the bottom pocket stitching separated, so stuff started falling out. Dropping pruners on your foot is a bummer. Then the stitching on the knife pocket separated too.
Luckily I can sew and have a machine, so I am reinforcing all the stitching on the pockets. Had to buy upholstery thread and leather needs, but the apron was too expensive to give up on.
Overall, not thrilled.