Writers Log Large Refillable Leather Notebook
The Refillable Writers Log is based on our original classic. We took the best of the design and improved on it with a finishing stitch and slots to make it refillable. Secured with a flap-tie style closure for extra protection. As always you can count on our exclusive top-grain leather to last the test of time.
Comes with a lined insert to get you started.
About the Writers Log Large Refillable Leather Notebook
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0172-0001
- Dimensions:6.75" x 8.75"
- Holds a refillable 6" x 8" book (included)
- 192 lined pages
- Flap-tie closure
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Writers Log Small Refillable Leather Notebook
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the gray box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
I’ve been looking for a refillable journal for quite some time. This one has everything that I’ve been looking for. It has a beautiful, high quality leather cover and it’s refillable! I’m beyond excited to use this for years to come and maybe pass it on to my kid in the future.
I purchased this leather journal as part of a graduation for a friend and he absolutely loved it! Very nice quality.
It's kinda hard to review a genuine product built to last after only having it a few days, but what I can say so far is that the build quality seems really nice and it is a pleasure to write in it. The leather smells amazing and I look forward to putting it through many years of use.
I was very pleased with my purchase of the leather writers log. The quality was apparent and I was proud to give it as a gift to my former supervisor. The personalization add a touch of class. Thank you for your great service in processing my order, your follow-up, and for offering such beautifully crafted merchandise. I will definitely recommend your company and may even treat myself to something special in the future.
I purchased this Italian leather journal and extra refill paper as a graduation gift for my nephew, who is heading to West Point after his high school graduation. The journal is a beautiful well made item and looks far more expensive than it was. My only disappointment was that the embossed name in the lower left of the cover is difficult to read, as the leather cover is of the darker shade of brown. I wish it could have been embossed in a different color, other than black.