Traveler Leather Journal
The journal that started it all. Isaac crafted the first Traveler as his personal journal. He needed something travel ready, a journal tough enough to make any trek. The traveler journal represents what Rustico is all about—exploring and creating. So get out there and take a trek, use the Traveler to memorialize those most important moments, your journal will be with you every step of the way. Crafted with either a Buckle or Flap Tie Closure.
Giving as a gift? See it in a bundled Gift Set
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0050-0002-BK
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 8"
- Paper: 160 blank 6.25" x 7.5" pages.
- Rough-cut, cream colored
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Buckle or Flap-tie closure
- Hand-sewn binding This item is non-refillable
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
I love the texture, the size is perfect, and the quality was far better than I anticipated!
Traveler Leather Journal
I bought this for my son for Christmas this year and cannot wait to give it to him. The leather is beautiful and his name on the cover makes it more meaningful. This turned out exactly as I wanted. Thank you.
The leather smells so good, they feel so good, now I bought 4 as gifts with the rough edged blank paper.
It has the feel of a good watercolor paper, and my fountain pen LOVES the texture.
It is so rare to find a journal that is consistent in quality .
I am an artist, and with these journals I've become a writer.
Hopefully these will reflect my inner thoughts and dreams, not to mention some really quick sketching to be seen by my family after I no longer use them. If you want an encourage someone to write... get one of these and see what happens.
Please try these, support the industry and the artistic vision that Rustico has.
I love them !!
I have posted on Instagram and Facebook. Keep the products coming. Quality and Artistic vision... all in one product.
I love my new leather journal. The Traveler size is perfect for me. I had it customized with my name and it is subtler than I expected, but looks great. The leather is fresh and the pages are crisp! Well worth the price tag. I am looking forward to seeing how the leather ages.