Parley Leather Journal
Named after a Utah explorer, the Parley Leather Journal is virtually indestructible, with a hand-stitched binding that folds in half without breaking. Measuring 5.25 " by 6.75", this leather bound journal is the perfect size to tuck in a backpack in order to remember special experiences. The rough-cut, acid-free paper and our exclusive top-grain leather are sure to keep those memories safe.
Interesting side note: After Isaac's brother's basement flooded, the only things to survive were his trusty Parley Journals.
About the Parley Leather Journal
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0030-0001-BK
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 6.75"
- 96 blank 5" x 6.5" pages
- Rough-cut, cream colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Flap-tie closure
- Hand-sewn binding
- This item is non-refillable
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the gray box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Very nice product!
Lovely gift wrap and the journal was just how I expected it to be, awesome job!
The journal is beautiful! It was a little smaller than I was expecting, and more importantly it has fewer pages in it than I thought it would, so it won't last for use as long as I was hoping. Despite this it still has the right look and seems like good quality - that earns it 4 stars instead of 5 in my book.
Recieved this along with the Scout satchel, extremely nice size and again extremely well crafted.
I love all of your products! I got this one for my son in law. He is a writer so I thought it would be a good one for him to carry and not down ideas.