Buckle Leather Bracelet
When you're loading your horse in the High Uinta Mountains pay attention: great ideas can come in remote places. Surrounded by cold glacier-filled lakes and snow-capped mountains Isaac got inspiration for this wristband's design from his horse's harness.
About the Buckle Leather Bracelet
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0050-1414
- Dimensions: 1.25" x 17"
- Overlaps itself
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Adjustable buckle closure
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Buckle Leather Bracelet
So I have a bit of a leather bracelet obsession and this one in black has risen to the very top. Wore it out of the Strapping Store in Oak Park & now I want every single color! Heirloom quality leather, and it fit my budget and my wrist (6" circumference). No issues with the adjustable strap and I like that the hallmark is subtle. Rustico knocked this one out of the park.
Let the collecting begin...
Ok, so if anyone has seen my other reviews, I'm tough. I love the look of the cuff. The material is quality. I have questions... which I sent to Rustico through a chat an didn't hear back. It could be because I am a clown when it comes to technology though. The smaller leather strap that holds everything together is pretty darn long. I have slightly larger than average wrists and I still had to go to just about the last smallest hole leaving a boatload of leather strap to deal with. I also questioned the design of the strap the holds the buckle. Simply a t cut design to stop it from coming out? Hmmm, thought there could've been a beefier or more thoughtful way to accomplish this. I wonder how long it will last before it keeps slipping out. I've had mine since end of April and it looks like it might not be long. Will keep the faith however and may edit review if it holds up for awhile. I asked Rustico if they would be willing to replace if it fails and have yet to hear back. All that said I hope it does last because I really love the styling.
I so love this item!!!! I did end up having to cut the strap down a bit and making a new hole because I have a super tiny wrist!! But I am very happy with how it lays!! Great job y’all!!
These bracelets are so well made, so rugged and comfortable. I liked my first one so much that I came back and bought another! I now have a black one and my new dark brown one. It's obvious that whoever made these just for me put their passion and dedication into the craftsmanship. Well done!