Canvas + Leather Roll Top Lunch Bag - Small
This small lunch bag is a perfect minimalist option to carry a sandwich or just a few snacks. Constructed with durable waxed canvas and perimeter machine stitching. The lunch bag features an old-school roll-top design. The front has a thick leather strip to tuck in a card or note.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0197-1904
- Dimensions: 5.5” W x 2.5” D x 9” H
- Roll-top design
- Leather strip that holds a card or note
- Made from waxed canvas and top-grain cowhide
- Machine stitching
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Shake or brush off dirt, sand or any other abrasive material.
- For small spots, use cold water and mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- With a little soap, gently massage the spotted surface.
- Rinse with a sponge and cold water. Let air dry.