Lucky Eleven Leather Hunting Ammo Case
The Lucky 11 Ammo Case was built to be the perfect hunting companion. Handcrafted with top-grain leather, machine stitching, and antique brass hardware. The interior is equipped with 11 leather cartridge loops, individually stitched and reinforced with elastic to hold multiple sizes of bullets. Behind the second set of cartridge loops is a hidden pocket designed to hold a hunting license. The snap closure secures the case. The back of the case has a set of horizontal slits and a set of verticle slits so the case can be attached to your belt or rifle stock.
Giving as a gift? See it in a bundled Gift Set with a Leather Hunting Log that we know the recipient will love.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: OD0012-0001
- Dimensions: 6” x 4” x 2”
- 11 leather-elastic cartridge loops
- Can fit up to 7mm caliber or 6.5 creedmore
- 1 interior hidden pocket to hold hunting license
- Vertical slits on back to attach to belt
- Horizontal slits on back to attach to rifle stock
- Holds bullets 3.25”-3.5” in length
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Snap closure
- Machine stitching
- Antique brass hardware
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
Very fast personalization and very good leather. I will definitely look here for my leatherwork needs
Great quality item. Excellent construction. The snap closure is a nice change from my current ammo case. Will put it to the test next October during Idaho elk season. Ammunition fits snug with or without use of the elastic on 175 grain 7mm mag.
Beautifully made, amazing piece.
I bought this for a gift and it came without the personalization that I had ordered. RUSTICO offered to replace it with the correct one at no cost to me, but it was so well made that I kept it and they sent me the correct one with my son's name on it.
Great quality, and best yet, made in the USA