Money Clip Leather Wallet
It took a little invention to create the most functional wallet in the Rustico arsenal. The Money Clip features a wire clip mechanism that conveniently holds whatever cash you may still carry with you. It also provides two different places to store cards. As one of our most loved pieces, you find yourself constantly being asked about it.
Read the backstory of how this wallet went from concept to finished product.
About the Money Clip Leather Wallet
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0101-0003
- Dimension 2.75" x 4"
- Interior and exterior sleeve for cards
- Holds up to 6 cards
- Interior cash wire pin to secure money
- Choose Machine stitch or Handsewn stitch
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- This item is one of our original 7 items, proven to last the test of time. Learn more
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Was led to believe that it may have been magnetic and /or would close more properly. Needs time to break in.
Met all my expectations. Had one question about size which was answered promptly.
My 2nd one, lost the first. Only qualm is that they added a metal rivet to it with their logo, which is kind of annoying.
The product was just what I was looking for. It may be a little thicker than I thought it would be. Great Product
Got this wallet nearly two years ago, and it's still going strong. The leather has aged perfectly and molds to cards, and the stitching has held up through a serious beating. Super small, yet at the same time, holds everything you need and more!