Phoenix Copper Water Bottle - Wide Top
Inspired by mineral-rich mountains and the adventures they hold, the Phoenix Copper Water Bottle brings together natural health and quality craftsmanship with every cool sip. Wrapped in a hand-sewn 3-piece leather sleeve this bottle is a perfect companion for your journey. Please note that copper dents easily.
Giving as a gift? See it in a bundled Gift Set
About the Phoenix Copper Water Bottle - Wide Top
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0174-0001
- Please note: Because copper is a soft metal that easily dents, we can't accept returns for dented bottles
- 100% Copper
- Leather Sleeve: 3.25" x 3" Diameter
- Copper Bottle: 8.75" x 2.75" Diameter
- 600 ml or 20 oz
- Has a Wide Top
- Hand Sewn Leather Sleeve crafted from top-grain cowhide
- Read about the features and proper care.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Love the copper water bote
The worst purchase of my life, it is disgusting on how it makes everything taste horrible. Like drinking liquid pennies!!!!
i need to drink more water for good health & i find this water bottle
motivates me, thank you
Overall, it is a beautiful bottle and leather cover. Sadly, I was only able to use it a few times before the cap cross-threaded and I haven't been able to use it since. It has been setting on my shelf for 2 years now, still with water in it. I've tried everything to get the cap off, but the metal is so soft that nearly anything compresses the cap further. So, be very careful with screwing on the cap!
Great product, authentic and every so rustic, pardon the pun. Look forward to using it for years to come