Leather Miner Mug
Enjoy your favorite drink from this 16 oz. mason jar tightly hugged with thick top-grain leather. Our Miner Mug is constructed using five strong antique brass rivets and accented with a hand-stitched handle. It makes a charming addition to any meal setting.
About the Leather Miner Mug
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0177-0007
- Dimension: 4.3" x 4.3" x 4.75"
- 16oz glass mason jar
- Sturdy leather handle
- Copper rivets and hand sewn details
- Made from thick top-grain cowhide
- To clean, simply slide jar out of sleeve
- Sleeve is compatible with other 16oz jars
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the orange box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
The item you sent was not the item I ordered.
And, one of the four mis-sent items had the personalization wrong.
I returned the items after you sent me the return label.
Any questions ?  301-7040.
I just received this mug a couple of weeks ago and I love it! The leather sleeve stays put while your drinking from it, yet it comes off easily so you can wash the glass jar. The leather is thick and wonderfully sewn together. This is my coffee before work mug. Now if you can make it available in blue that would be great!
My miner mug arrived yesterday and it has already been used for several drinks! I love love love this mug-- it is so cool and sturdy. Getting it engraved makes it even more special! Thank you, Rustico Team-- I use and enjoy all the products from your shop. Stay safe and healthy!
DUDES and DUDETTES!! In a time when everyones carrying a white and green paper starbucks cup overflowing with foam while taking duck-lip selfies with their insta-filters....be that guy or gal that rises above and carries something that embodies your inner wilder-warrior.....the kind of item that shows you're a person who can drop everything in the city to be hours off grid, river-side and cooking wild quail eggs and home cured thick-sliced bacon in your boots and boxers. And while this Leather Miner Mug holds your hand pressed robust coffee you'll shoo away a family of bears that tries to mess with your tent and food supply. I mean thats how I feel, while sitting in my corporate america job, starring at my leather mug liner while my boss draws on and on about proper email etiquette or projected goals we're not meeting.... Live a little guys. RUSTICO, I thank you!
I ordered three of the leather wrapped mason jars. One for myself, the others as gifts. We all liked them so much. One was a chipped on the mason jar lip but it was quickly and easily replaced with no hassles. I appreciated that of the employees I worked with. I would most definitely order from Rustico again, and beyond the housewares. They have some awesome things online keen for the natural eye!