Maverick Leather Log Cover
Geared for our Military members but ideal for any writer, our new Maverick Leather Log is the perfect journaling companion. Crafted with purpose and designed for functionality, it provides a snap closure for securing your notebook, business card slit, and pen loop. Redesigned with upgraded features to improve on our previous Green Military Log. The Maverick is refillable and will fit up to a 5" x 8" notebook allowing it to be easily stored in any rucksack or shoulder bag.
Cover only, notebook not included
About the Maverick Leather Log Cover
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0242-0002
- Cover Dimensions: 6.25" x 8.75"
- 0.5" pen loop
- Brass snap closure
- Cover for a standard Military Log Book (not included) or any 5" x 8.25" notebook
- Business/credit card slit
- 6 oz top-grain cowhide
- Machine sewn detail
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the orange box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
I very much appreciate the excellent quality of this product! I already bought several other Rustico products, including a personalized Green Book cover for the Midshipman I sponsor who just graduated from USNA.
I absolutely love this planner my husband had engraved for me! The asymmetric design gives it a modern look. The stitching is of good quality and adds to its beauty.
This maverick leather log cover met all of my expectations. I have ordered several items from Rustico and they always impress! Thank you for such amazing quality!
The Rustico log cover is exactly what I've been looking for. I can easily fit a Moleskine daily planner plus the Rustico notebook and still have room for stray notes and reminders. The look, feel, and smell of the cover is amazing. Many of my coworkers have remarked on how cool it is and have asked where I got it. Of course I told them where they can get one for themselves. Thanks for offering such a fine functional, attractive and affordable piece of quality leatherwork. I plan on keeping this for years and years.
I have several Rustico journals and notebooks, but this is a particularly versatile log book with its generous space within the folds and quick snap located easily for thumb press or release. It includes a pen/pencil loop so you aren't searching for a writing instrument and with the space provided, I carry additional papers, a Rustico Stowaway medium 0pouch, and business cards in it. I find the design pleasing and sturdy considering the extra flap of leather that folds over with the snap. One feature I like about the Maverick is that its design could work as a book cover for the right size of book and it could allow for a fairly thick book with its design.