Leather Gardening Journal
Designed for green thumbs everywhere is the Gardening Journal. Handcrafted with top-grain leather and thick, rough-cut pages handsewn into the binding. There are enough templated pages for two gardening seasons where you can track the following: Weather, bloom and harvest time, garden plans, plant specs, and maintenance. Several lined and grid pages are included throughout for taking notes, sketching, and reflecting on your growth. The pocket on the front cover stores packets of seeds and the back interior pocket holds additional packets or other small papers. There is a unique stud-buckle closure for added durability.
Sections inside: My Gardening Purpose, Planning & Preparing, Gardening Calendar, Drawing & Sketching, Garden Maintenance Log, Weather Log, Reflection, and Plant Catalog
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0016-0002
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 6.5” x 1.5”
- 120 templated pages
- Space to document 2 gardening seasons
- Rough-cut, cream-colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Front seed pocket on cover with window cutout
- 1 wildflower seed packet included
- Interior back pocket
- Handsewn binding
- Flower deboss on cover with brown foil
- Stud-buckle closure This item is non-refillable
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
Bought this for a gift. It is really exquisite.
My wife recently started working on our garden and had mentioned wanting to keep track of what she was planting. She was pleasantly pleased when she unwrapped this journal. Great quality, beautiful look, and came with some seeds to plant too!!
It’s an excellent journal - good design and well made from quality materials. The brass pen is splendid.
I do have a query however. We previously bought, I think it is, three of your other journals and they are in regular use. They have all been shipped to our home in Canada and I was surprised when this latest journal arrived in the mail to be asked to pay duty/tax on it before we could take delivery … I’m not complaining about the money but none of our earlier orders had been subject to such a charge. Has something change din the way you ship items north of the border or have we just been lucky in the past?