Workshop Companion Field Notes
The right tool for any job around the house might not be the one you'd expect. If you're working on your car, repairing a leaky pipe, or fixing a wobbly stool, the Workshop Companion Set from Field Notes is here to help. This kit includes 6 booklets full of DIY tips, reference materials, and more built for the masters of each craft. They're the secret to channeling your inner handyman.
About the Workshop Companion Field Notes
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: FNC27
- 4.25" x 6.375"
- 3 pack; 1 Graph, 1 Ruled, 1 Plain Paper
- Books: Wood Working, Automotive, Gardening, Painting, Plumbing, Electrical
- Proudly printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Covers: French Paper Company's brand-new Kraft-Tone 100
- C "Index Off-White," "Manila Yellow," "Memo Orange," "Ledger Green," "Parcel Wrap," and "Chip Board" with a brute-force application of two soy-based Saphira inks
- Innards: French Kraft-Tone 70
- T "Standard White Kraft," with a fine, 1-color application of "Maple Lacquer" light brown soy-based Saphira ink
- Packaged in a custom slipcase manufactured by Jessup Paper Box, Lafayette, Ind
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker
- Corners precisely rounded to a ⅜" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine
- Dot-graph: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm x 4.7mm). 48 Pages
- Memo book dimensions are 3½" × 5½" (89mm × 140mm)
- Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials
Gift Wrapping ($10)
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.