Maple or Walnut pinch bowls or salt cellars. A simple addition to any table setting. Use for salts, spices and more.
Each bowl will vary in grain and indications of the wood’s prior use. Treated with Bartram Wood Balm. Hand wash in hot water to clean. Do not let stand in water. Refinish regularly when the board starts to get dull and look worn.
- Manufacturer: Peg and Awl
- SKU: PA-PB2M MEASUREMENTS:
- Inches: 2.75″ long by 2.75″ wide by 0.875″ thick
- Metric: 7 cm long by 7 cm wide by 2.2 cm thick
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
A perfect stocking stuffer for a gal who lives to cook