Ystudio Classic Revolve Brass Fountain Pen - Medium Nib
As a representative work of the brand's 10-year milestone, "Classic Fountain Pen" represents the 10 years of experience of YSTUDIO. After designing a variety of unique writing instruments, YSTUDIO has returned to the essence of design to create a truly "pure" fine fountain pen.
The "Classic Fountain Pen" is the first fountain pen with YSTUDIO's own nib. The nib of the whole series is embossed with the first logo of the brand in the early days of its establishment, while the body of the pen adopts the brand's new logo for the 10th anniversary, symbolizing the link between the past and the future.
The "Classic Fountain Pen Series" is covered with a matte lacquer finish, and the six corners of the pen are finely polished to shining gold brass lines.
Cut from solid brass, the pen's hexagonal body follows the brand's most popular design, pure and simple, with a thicker pen body and just the right balance of weight and solidity.
Note: The paint on the Blue, Black, Green, and Red will gradually wear off during daily use, revealing the brass underneath which we call "brassing effect". You can create personalized brassing effect by removing the paint on the surface with sandpaper which is included in the product's package.
- Manufacturer: YStudio
- SKU: YS-STAT-46
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 11.1 x 138 mm
- Body material: Brass
- Nib: Medium
- Cap: Screw cap
- Filling system: Cartridge or converter
- Ystudio converter included
- Also fits the international standard type of cartridge
- Packaged in Ystudio paper box
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.