Tornado Fountain Pen - Lincoln
Writing with a fountain pen is a true joy that must be experienced to fully understand. Find new character and emotion in your handwriting with the Lincoln Tornado Fountain Pen. A Rustico favorite, it is constructed of all brass that has been plated in an antique copper plating like your lucky penny.
Comes with medium steel nib, two black ink cartridges, and a converter. Packaged in graphic tube that's perfect for gifting.
About the Tornado Fountain Pen - Lincoln
- Manufacturer: Retro 1951
- SKU: VRF-1331
- Removable cap
- Steel nib
- Available ink cartridge refills
- Body Color: Copper
- Body Material: Metal
- Capped or Retractable: Capped - Screw On
- Clip Material: Metal
- Clippable: Yes
- Converter Included: Yes
- Diameter - Grip: 10.1 mm
- Diameter - Max: 14.1 mm
- Eyedropper Convertible: No
- Filling Mechanisms: Cartridge - Standard International Long, Cartridge - Standard International Short, Converter
- Grip Color: Black
- Grip Material: Plastic
- Length - Capped: 12.8 cm / 5.0 inches
- Length - Posted: 14.7 cm / 5.8 inches
- Length - Uncapped: 11.0 cm / 4.3 inches
- Nib Color: Silver
- Nib Material: Steel
- Nib Size: Medium
- Pre-Installed Ink Color: Black
- Tip Replaceable: No
- Weight - Barrel (Empty): 0.55 oz / 16 grams
- Weight - Cap: 0.50 oz / 14 grams
- Weight - Whole Pen (Empty): 1.05 oz / 30 grams
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper, fastened with twine and completed with a leather Rustico hang tag.
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for this above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
I loved the rich copper color of this pen, but the one I received doesn't look anything like the picture on the website, and to make matters worse the cap color doesn't even match the body of the pen. The cap has a nice aged patina, but the body looks much newer. I contacted Rustico to try to exchange it and Customer Service told me they couldn't guarantee that the replacement would look any better so I haven't returned it. If it had of been as shown in the photo I would have given it 5 stars because I really like the way it writes. The ink flows smoothly and with a nice light touch. So as a pen it is very good, but aesthetically it fails.
Both in looks and feel. You can’t go wrong with this one
Honestly, I wish I had about 5 more of these pens. Absolutely love the writing style and feel it has with my Rustico journal. It's honestly worth the money. Buy this pen.
This pen takes you to a different time when writing. Almost giving a new meaning to the words written down. There is a bit of science to writing with this pen, but it's definitely not anything anyone can't learn! Very pleased, and looking forward to trying other items from Rustico soon! (I also recommend the leather pen case for this one; they're a perfect pair!)
Good, affordable fountain pen. Very smooth (Medium nib). Sleek design, great copper color.