Rustico Candle - No. 47 Redwood
The mighty Redwood trees of Northern California have always inspired us with their archaic, and striking fortitude. Breathe in the coastal air and imagine yourself walking through the timber of these massive, ancient giants. Rejuvenate an otherwise stale area with the essence of fresh forest air.
Give life to these concrete vessels once they're done by seeding a plant. Simply cut through the bottom cork and repurpose your concrete vessel by housing a small plant or succulent inside.
About the Rustico Candle - No. 47 Redwood
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: HS0005-REDWOOD
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 4" x 3.5"
- Capacity: 9.5 oz (269.3 g)
- Burn time: 40-50 hours
- Reusable concrete vessel
- Leather accents
- Cork base
- Wooden wick
- *Wood chips not included
- Burn within sight
- Keep away from flammable items
- Keep away from children and pets
- Remove all packaging materials before lighting.
- Light candle for maximum of 2 hours.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time candle is lit.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
- Burn in an open area away from drafts.
- Do not burn the candle below 1/4 inch of remaining wax.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the orange box as detailed in the illustration below:
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
This candle looks great at the office and I love the scent. I also like the crackle that the wick makes.
Skeptical at first but the candle is outright amazing. I hate the high price tag and may or may not buy others, but the smell and look are phenomenal. Also, the fact that it can be used as a planter after the candle is out makes the candle even better.
This candle smells so awesome and the rustic look of the candle itself is enough to buy it. It's the perfect fall/winter candle that has a super sweet wood wick and the coolest crackling sound. I've been telling everyone I know about this candle - buy it, you won't regret it!
I was skeptical about the price. This thing smells great. The flame dances nicely. The concrete and leather base is beautiful. I'll be sad when it is empty, but excited for the possibilities after it's life as a candle.