Single Track Leather Wallet
For a simple, low-profile design nothing fits the bill better than our Single Track Wallet. It has two stacked slots that hold four to five cards each. You’ll enjoy being able to carry only your essential cards as well as the look it develops in just a short time.
About the Single Track Leather Wallet
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0103-0001
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 2.5"
- Holds up to 6 credit cards
- Two sleeves for credit cards and or business cards
- Handsewn or machine sewn
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper and fastened with seasonally themed twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
I purchased 3 single track wallets, one for myself and two for work colleagues. They’re just “okay.” I have purchased quite a few products from Rustico and have LOVED them so much. These were just “okay.” Not only was the quality just “okay” but so was the functionality. I purchased them to hold business cards but because of how they’re made, the tops of the cards end up getting dirty, bent, etc. and no one wants to hand out cards that look tattered. I had each one personalized with our names so I couldn’t exchange them for something else unfortunately because for the first time, I wasn’t excited about my purchase from Rustico.
I love mine got them too for gifts
Needed gift card holders for our sons cards this year’s. Wanted something classy and durable - this was exactly what was needed - perfect!
This wallet is not slim. It just looks that way in the pics, which don't give a good idea of just how thick it really is. There needs to be a pic showing the openings at the top. It's two pockets, so three pieces of very thick leather stacked, which defeats the purpose of getting a slim wallet. I've seen folding wallets slimmer than this. This minimal type of design has always been for guys wanting it to not take up so much space. This leather is better suited for a machete sheath than a slim wallet.
My truck was recently broken into and along with a some other things, they stole my Rustico wallet with all of my cards and ID in it. I received the wallet from Copenhagen about 10 years ago and to be honest it was the thing that I was most disappointed about losing. These wallets are a perfect fit and very high quality, I don't think I've held on to one as long as my Rustico. I was devastated because I didn't know if I would be able to get a replacement. So glad that I found this online!