- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0104-0001
- Dimension 3" x 4"
- Weight 1.5 oz.
- Holds up to 6-8 cards
- 2 exterior sleeves for cards
- 1 interior pocket for cash and receipts
- Machine stitched
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
Convenient and beautiful wallet
I was in the market for a small wallet. I was carrying too much junk in my old wallet, so it was time to downsize. After an Internet search I came across Rustico, and after checking out their site I decided to give their wallet a try. Their wallet is solid and well made, but do need a period of breaking in, hence the four stars. I can fit all my essential cards in it, and some cash as well.
One word: Practical. Just enough room for a few cards and some cash and I’m good to go. It’s not bulky if I slip it in my front pockets and easy to use.