Leather Car WrapRustico
Why should your notebook have all the fun? Our team took rolls of our top-grain leather to see how well it could protect something bigger; like a Sprinter van. The answer is very well! In fact, it worked so well we knew it had to be our next big thing. Introducing our new Leather Car Wrap! We are giving your car, truck, jeep, or van, the most unique look on the road. Now you can road trip in style and roll up to any campsite covered in your favorite Rustico leather. We hand cut custom pieces for your car and carefully stitch every seam together. It's easy to apply and will last longer than paint. Leave your mark each time you back out of the driveway.
About the leather car wrap
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: CARWRAP-0002
- Dimensions: vary based on vehicle size
- Individual pieces of thick, top grain leather
- Pieces are hand sewn across to cover your entire vehicle
- Held together by subtle, carefully placed, snap closures as needed
- Debossed with "Rustico" on the hood or upper area where possible
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Ok if you've gotten this far and now realize that this is not a real product, you can use APRILFOOLS10 at checkout for 10% off your order. Thanks for sharing a laugh with us! 😉