Put non-believers to rest by jotting down a written record that extraterrestrial civilizations exist. Now you can remember each abduction in great detail with our new Leather UFO Log Book. This log pays homage to the town of Roswell, New Mexico, site of the infamous flying saucer crash in 1947.
About the Roswell UFO Log Book
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: UFO110-0051
- 3.75" x 1" x 8"
- 51 printed 3.25" x 7" UFO Searching Log pages
- Rough-cut, cream-colored paper
- Made from top-grain, harvested alienhide
- Leather Buckle closure keeps secrets safe
- "Flying Saucer" logo on front cover
- Hand-sewn binding
Log Book Care
- Most man made chemicals will weaken this alien leather over the years. However, these "visitors" came from light years away so the ruggedness is beyond anything else.
- It has taken months to perfect the process of working with this out-of-this-world material, but you’ll notice the results are fantastic! You’ve likely never felt real alien leather before so keep this one-of-a-kind log book close.
- Avoid leaving leather in extreme temperatures and direct sunlight to avoid the foul smell that comes from this leather over time. Surprisingly, this new leather works great with Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #51 heavyweight brown kraft paper, fastened with twine and completed with a leather Rustico hang tag.
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the gray box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for this above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.