Aquarius Leather Journal
This Aquarius leather zodiac journal celebrates those of us born between January 20th and February 18th. Aquarians are known to have a social conscience; they are humanitarians and philanthropists. They are intelligent and introspective. A true Aquarian is keenly interested in making the world a better place. Whether or not you or your loved one is a world visionary, a savant of your own social circles, or simply in love with your horoscope, let this journal help celebrate what it is to be an Aquarius.
To build this journal we take one of our most popular journals, the Traveler with buckle, and deeply deboss a stylized Aquarius star pattern into it. The result is a travel-ready keepsake ready to store your memories and deepest thoughts. It's truly a journal tough enough to make any trek.
About the Aquarius Leather Journal
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0051-AQUA-0001
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 8"
- Paper: 160 blank 6.25" x 7.5" pages. Rough-cut, cream colored
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Buckle closure
- Hand-sewn binding
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper, fastened with twine and completed with a leather Rustico hang tag.
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for this above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.