Aquarius Leather Notebook
This Aquarius leather zodiac notebook celebrates those of us born between January 20th and February 18th with rustic and minimalist style. The element associated with Aquarius is Air, and that means the rarefied air of the intellectual, the artistic, and the inventive. This notebook is designed to give you that space to create, to explore what it is to be you with all those deep thoughts and inventive ideas.
This notebook has just what you need. Exclusive Top-Grain Leather. Dot-grid paper. Refillable.
About the Aquarius Leather Notebook
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0218-AQUA-0002
- Debossed Aquarius Constellation Shape
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 8.5"
- Holds a 5" x 8.125" sized notebook (included)
- Refillable notebook with dot grid pages
- Elastic Strap closure
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper, fastened with twine and completed with a leather Rustico hang tag.
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. See some examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the gray box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for this above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
I got it in ocean blue, it's a little darker than it looks like in the picture but it's still beautiful and I love the paper inside. I got it for a gift so I was very happy with the uniqueness and quality