Blue Wool Good Book Journal
Sometimes leaving your mark requires a little more pages. For committed writers, the Good Book supplies more pages, a sturdy hand-stitched binding, and a convenient carry size. We crafted it to go the distance, so fill it with a journey.
One-of-a-kind items are sold as-is and are not eligible for return.
About the Blue Wool Good Book Journal
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: seconds
- Quantity In Stock: 1
- 5.25" x 6.75"
- • 96 blank 5" x 6.5" pages • Rough-cut, cream-colored paper • Wool cover with top-grain leather accents • Hand-sewn binding • Buckle closure
- Items to note:
- • Minor scuffs
- • 96 pages
- • Discontinued material
- One-of-a-kind items are sold as-is and are not eligible for return.
- Good Book Leather Journal
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Each package is bundled in #50 heavyweight brown kraft paper, fastened with twine and completed with a leather Rustico hang tag.
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for this above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.