Bullet Journaling Starter Accessories Kit
With the most popular and useful starter accessories, you can start bullet journaling today! This accessory kit includes a Tombow Dual Brush Pen Set, Sakura Pigma Micron Pen, 6” graph ruler, washi tape, and Moxiedori stencil set. The Tombow Dual Brush Pen set is a bright palette of water-based, blendable pens with both a fiber brush tip and fine bullet tip. Create fine lines with the Sakura Pigma Micron Pen 0.5mm in black. The ink is both waterproof and fade-proof. The 6” plastic, transparent ruler with beveled edges is perfect for working with ink. Use the included 3 rolls of washi tape to add borders and fun accents to your pages. The 4-piece stencil set helps you effortlessly create banners, boxes, circles, various shapes, and mini calendars. Choose from our custom Rustico Step Outside Box or upgrade to a Pine Wood Box for $30 more.
Giving as a gift? See it in a bundled Gift Set
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: SLS-SKXSDK0849,Tombow-56185,SB-MT01D436,SB-MT01D413,SB-MT01D290,Stencil-4,SLS-CTB55,UtahBox-Small 10-Pack Tombrow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers
- Water-based ink blends colors easily
- High-quality, flexible nylon fiber brush and fine bullet tip
- Acid free, non-toxic, odorless
- Dimensions 0.5mm
- Archival pigmented black ink
- Fine point
- 3 rolls of various patterns included
- Common and useful bullet spreads
- Dimensions: 3.54" x 4.33"
- Set of 4 pieces
- Calibrated in 10ths to the inch and millimeters
- Zero centering scale
- Dimensions 9” x 9” x 2.5"
- Material: Cardboard
- Full color printed art
- Packaged with crinkle paper
- Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 2.5"
- Sliding wood lid
- Leather handle and clasp accents
- Packaged with crinkle paper
Sakura Micron Pigma Pen
MT Washi Tape
MoxieDori Stencil Set
C-Thru 6" Graph Ruler
Packaging Option 1: Step Outside Box
Packaging Option 2: Pine Wood Box
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.