Bullet Journaling Starter Gift Set
We’ve bundled together everything you need to start bullet journaling today. This gift set includes the Bullet Journaling Notebook, Tombow Dual Brush Pen Set, Sakura Pigma Micron Pen, 6” graph ruler, washi tape, and Moxiedori stencil set. The Bullet Journaling Notebook is a refillable journal featuring two dot-grid inserts, back interior pocket, and double elastic closure. The Tombow Dual Brush Pen Set is a bright palette of water-based, blendable pens with both a fiber brush tip and fine bullet tip. Create fine lines with the Sakura Pigma Micron Pen 0.5mm in black. The ink is both waterproof and fade-proof. The 6” plastic, transparent ruler with beveled edges is perfect for working with ink. Use the included 3 rolls of washi tape to add borders and fun accents to your pages. The 4-piece stencil set helps you effortlessly create banners, boxes, circles, various shapes, and mini calendars. All items are packaged inside a pinewood gift box with a sliding lid and leather handle.
Note: Personalization applies to journal only.
About the Bullet Journaling Starter Gift Set
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0202-0002,Gift-Box-Large-Dkb,SLS-SKXSDK0849,Tombow-56185,SB-MT01D436,SB-MT01D413,SB-MT01D290,Stencil-4,SLS-CTB55
- Tombrow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers
- Water-based ink blends colors easily
- High-quality, flexible nylon fiber brush and fine bullet tip
- Acid free, non-toxic, odorless
- Sakura Micron Pigma Pen
- Dimensions 0.5mm
- Archival pigmented ink
- Fine point
- MT Washi Tape
- 3 rolls of washi tape included
- Striped triangles blue(0.6" x 23')
- Hexagons Mineral Green(0.6" x 23')
- Border & Circle orange(0.6" x 23')
- and clasp accents
- MoxieDori Stencil Set
- Common and useful bullet spreads
- Dimensions: 3.54" x 4.33"
- Set of 4 pieces
- C-Thru 6" Graph Ruler
- Calibrated in 10ths to the inch and millimeters
- Zero centering scale
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the orange box as detailed in the illustration below:
- This item is hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed above for an accurate idea of when this item will ship. Rush Orders
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Loved the Bullet Journal Gift Set. Got it as a anniversary gift. It was high quality and came with a lot of really good items for both a beginner and experienced bullet journal-er. Would def recommend!