Find yourself digging around for your bus, metro, or subway pass? Save yourself time with our new Commuter Wallet. Our goal was to craft a minimal and modern wallet for the individual that needs instant access to their transit pass or most frequently used card. Store cash and receipts in the pocket behind the front flap, cards go in the middle compartment, and your most essential cards in the exterior slit. This item is loved for its simplicity, functionality, and convenience.
About the Commuter Wallet
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: AC0110-0001
- Dimension 3" x 4"
- Weight 1.28 oz.
- Holds up to 8-10 cards
- 2 interior sleeves for cards and cash
- 1 exterior card pocket for your most immediate cards
- Machine stitched
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Each piece is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified tissue paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and 100% jute twine. See an example
- Personalizations are laser engraved in Garamond Bold font. Please note that we can engrave text and numbers only and not emoji's or other non-standard characters.
Refer to the image below for a reference of how an egraving will appear on your chosen color.
See personalized product examples
- Your personalization will appear inside the orange box as detailed in the illustration below:
- To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated production batch date listed on the product page for handmade items for an accurate idea of when handmade items will ship. We typically ship orders that do not include a handmade item, such as pens and accessories, within 1 to 3 business days.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout, either USPS or UPS International. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
My Husband loves it