Courier Leather Journal
Our new Courier Leather Journal takes everything a Rustico journal excels at and packs it into a convenient, compact size. Handcrafted from our top-grain leather, we've added a new pen loop and secure, double tie wrap to complete its unique look. Take down the details of each adventure in what's become our new favorite journal. Perfect as a quote book or recording memories from summer road trips.
Please note: Sale items may be exchanged only for a product of equal value to the purchase price. This product is not eligible for a refund.
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: BK0061-0002
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 7"
- 160 blank 5.25" x 6.75" pages
- Rough-cut cream-colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Secured with a double wrap closure
- Hand-sewn binding
- Hand-sewn interior pen loop This item is non-refillable
- Many of our items are hand-made to order. To ensure the careful quality for which we’re known, it takes us some time to craft, package, and ship handmade or personalized items from our workshop. Please refer to the stated lead time listed above for an accurate idea of when your order will ship.
- International orders will ship using the method quoted at checkout. International delivery times vary depending on the customs office of the arrival country and MAY be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs bureau for more information. Generally for large value shipments, you are required to pay an entry fee, plus a certain percentage of the value of the order.
- Rustico will not be held liable for shipments that are lost or stolen. You may add our shipping warranty to your cart at checkout in order to protect against incidents such as this.
- If your order has not shipped and you would like to cancel it, you may do so within 24 hours of ordering. In times of high volume, such as during the holiday season, this time may be reduced to 12 hours.
- Please account for the above details when placing an order. For more information you can view our full shipping and returns policy here.
Each gift wrapped product is carefully wrapped with eco-friendly FSC Certified paper in a sturdy kraft box filled with crinkle paper and tied with 100% jute twine. You can add gift wrapping to each product where it is available in your cart. You can also upgrade it to include a laser-engraved message on a wooden tag.
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.
This is better than I could have expected for the price! The monogram is perfect as well.
Quality is excellent! I'll be using it all the time.
I use the Courier for a specific function, associated with something synonymous with (or an 'let's face the sad facts' alternative to) George's exploding wallet from Seinfeld; I use Couriers as "a reflective-functional agenda" to organize and simplify a busy life; 5 booklets, complete wrap-around ties (they are long for a reason...) and conveniently there are no more days in a month than pages in each booklet in order to impress 1 day/page with "Something you want to take away from that day" or "notations to future self." I don't use the pages of each booklets themselves as operational "TADO" notations but rather something you can teach 'future self.' Using a combined effort of paperclips, tape, post-its within each booklet (color coded highlighters and tabs are key) as the month goes on, and a single tear-out 'at-a-glance' page from a separate calendar (placed statically in the spaces between "MONTHS" of booklets and any other general TADOs) you can compact your life into chronological and event-based (color-coded) subsections of this item, a 'functional-reflective calendar.' In this way, it has many uses and is flexible to my life. Some things a smart phone just cannot file (we live in the 21st century yet we still rely on paper back-ups)...and (BONUS) a written agenda (the Courier) used to "keep your whole life in" won't easily fall into sewer grates while walking down the street. George would have needed a Courier because it can be "tied off" on 4 sides so the Courier will never 'explode' in your bag (for women), or 'explode' when you take it out of your back pocket (for guys). Guys can now face facts and use wallets for what they were intended. Once 5 months is finished, it can be reviewed, tied off and shelved for future self to read.
I love this journal. It's beautiful & the leather feels amazing. The only things that I'm not satisfied with are the amount of pages & how small the journal is. Though it's small, there is so much empty space in the journal. The pages barely take up half of the journal space & with how much I write, it'll be filled so quickly. Which is very unfortunate...